Liam Payne Just Released a New Christmas Song With Dixie D’Amelio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

When Liam Payne announced he would be releasing a holiday song and gave fans a sneak peak, his plan was to wait until the song came out to share that it was Tik Tok star Dixie D’Amelio singing on the track with him. His fans however, played detectives and figured it out first. The day before the song was released he posted on his Instagram account a photo of him and Dixie and explained how excited he was to collaborate with her. Dixie D’Amelio is a 19 year old Tik Tok sensation, and the oldest of the two D’Amelio sisters. The singer released her debut single, “Be Happy” earlier this year. Payne first announced their song in a Tik Tok video with a short clip of the song, encouraging fans to use the sound to create videos. 

A post shared by Liam Payne (@liampayne)

Their song, “Naughy List” is a fun love song describing a couple who get caught up in the holiday spirit. The song includes playful lyrics like, “Now we’re on the Naughty List / Must have been the way we kissed / Santa saw the things we did / And put us on the naughty list.” This isn’t the first christmas song Payne has done. Last October, the former One Direction singer released “All I Want (For Christmas)”, a ballad about a breakup.

Daniella Levanti is a Junior at the Fashion Institute of Technology. She majors in Fashion Business Management with a specialization in Product Development. She also minors in both Italian Studies and Ethics and Sustainability. Find her on instagram @daniella_levanti
Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.