Lewis Capaldi, Number One Out of Nowhere

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

By now, everyone has heard Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi. This love ballad has been in the Top 10 Hits week after week and is only becoming more well known. 

Lewis Capaldi is a 23 year old Scottish singer that has become one of the most relevant musicians of 2019. Luckily for everyone who has been obsessing over Someone You Loved, his whole album is filled with love songs just as powerful.

I would recommend listening to Hold me While You Wait and Bruises if you want to hear more of his beautifully tragic music. He had an unbelievable voice and his song writing skills are unparalleled.  His songs are so sad, yet so powerful and always have the ability to make you feel every emotion. 

If you have a few extra minutes in your day, listen to some Lewis Capaldi and relieve some of the stress in your life. No matter what type of day your having, Lewis Capaldi’s music will a perfect musical awakening. And if you want some comic relief after listening to his sad love songs, watch some interviews with Lewis Capaldi. As talented as he is at writing music and performing, he is funny. 

So now, Alexa, play Lewis Capaldi.

My name is Joely Pasetsky and I am a Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I currently live on campus in New York City and love living here. I am studying Fashion Business Management with a minor in Ethics and Sustainability. I love shopping, obviously, hanging out with friends, and experiencing New York City.