Fashion Institute of Technology
Fashion Institute of Technology
Original photo by Carli Brennan
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

To our readers,

If you’re reading this it means Her Campus FIT is officially live! Before jumping right into articles, we wanted to take a minute to introduce ourselves and share some of the excitement to come.

Her Campus FIT aims to provide college students with an outlet to share their passion for media on a professional platform and to build a community of driven individuals who work together to create interesting and informative content for all.

As a current National Style Writer for Her Campus, Carli knew it would be a perfect fit (sorry, had to) in the FIT community. She knew Joely also had an interest in writing, so she contacted her and together we decided to become Campus Correspondents and launch a chapter of Her Campus at FIT.

Her Campus is all about self-expression. We encourage open and honest communication in order to share our different perspectives and learn from each other. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts; in working together we can create something extraordinary.

Email fit@hercampus.com with any article pitches, writing, or questions. 

Be sure to follow Her Campus FIT on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook

We look forward to hearing from you and are so excited for what our future holds.

Carli & Joely

Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.
My name is Joely Pasetsky and I am a Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology. I currently live on campus in New York City and love living here. I am studying Fashion Business Management with a minor in Ethics and Sustainability. I love shopping, obviously, hanging out with friends, and experiencing New York City.