Lets See if You Agree with my Usher Half-Time Show Predictions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

As an Usher STAN, I have no doubts that he’ll put on an amazing show for the 2024 Super Bowl. Even though he just released a new album, “COMING HOME”, I don’t think he’ll forget to give us the early 2000s bangers he’s famous for. In this Usher predictions article, I’m going to list all the songs I’m hoping he’ll bring back to life on the stage.

#1-Love in This Club, Pt.II

Personally, this is my all-time favorite Usher song and if he doesn’t sing it, I’ll never forgive him for it. It is everything a great throwback should be and if I’m really pushing my luck, I’m PRAYING he opens with it.

#2-OMG

A CLASSIC. I know everyone’s going to be on the edge of their seats waiting for this one to play. I have a feeling he’s going to open with this one, or make it his grande finale exit song.

#3-Yeah!

Another absolute banger, if he doesn’t play this one, then this show is automatically a flop for me. Undeniably, one of the best throwbacks of our time.

#4-DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love

SO NOSTALGIC, there’s so many ways I feel like he can remix this one with his other songs, and I cannot wait to see how he brings it out.

#5-Hey Daddy

This song is one of his underrated bangers, but needless to say, he better play it because it slays.

Hi! I'm Ella and I'm an AMC major at FIT. Some of my favorite things to do include writing, film, makeup, traveling, and going to concerts.