Style > Beauty

In Need of Some Self-Care? Here Are 8 Products to Add to Your Holiday Wishlist

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

The holiday season can be a stressful time of year–whether you’re hosting a family event, scrambling with work, or simply just need a mini-escape from your everyday routine. These products are sure to transport you to your happy place, and can assist you in your much-deserved “me time.”

Mount lai gua sha

This lifting gua sha, available in 4 colors at Sephora, is the perfect tool to smooth and relax facial muscles. Using a gua sha to gently massage your chin, neck, and other facial areas has also been shown to reduce signs of aging.

Tatcha the dewy serum

If you’re looking for a one-stop product that does it all, look no further than this magic-in-a-bottle face serum. It includes a combination of some of your skin’s favorite ingredients: lactic acid for smoothing, hyaluronic acid for plumping, and squalene to ensure your face is dewy and moisturized.

Lush bath bombs

Any self-care day isn’t complete without a classic Lush bath bomb. While these relaxing bombs come in a wide variety of colors, scents, and shapes, this Christmas gift set includes 4 contrasting holiday-themed bath bombs that will help your stress melt away.

Warmies heating pad

No matter how much it’s snowing outside, you’re sure to feel ultra-cozy with Warmies’ Marshmallow Lavender Heart Heat Pad. All you need to do is toss it in the microwave, and your house will be filled with a lovely holiday scent while you’re keeping nice and toasty.

Glossier hand cream

No one does hydration like Glossier, and this nourishing, lightly-scented hand cream is no exception. Packaged in an iconic Glossier Pink bottle, it’ll combat dry winter skin without leaving a greasy residue on your hands.

Olaplex Nº.7 BONDING OIL

The winter weather can be harsh and drying on your hair, and a healing bonding oil may be just what it needs. This oil helps your hair return to it’s softest, shiniest state, and it is made for all hair types with a cruelty-free and paraben-free formula.

Tree hut scrub

Adding a simple step in your shower routine can add an element of luxuriousness even in your mundane everyday shower. You can never go wrong with a classic Tree Hut scrub to leave you feeling clean and smooth, while smelling amazing. Tree Hut continuously releases new scents for their famous product line, but if this is your first time using a scrub, classic Vanilla is a great place to start.

Laneige lip sleeping mask

In 2023, of all the beauty products that users reviewed and rated on TikTok, one certain lip product went viral: LANEIGE’s Lip Sleeping Mask. This healing lip mask soothes and hydrates dry lips with ingredients like Vitamin C, murumuru seed, and shea butter. With a product line of seven different flavors, the popular lip hydrator continues to be a favorite for self-care for all.

Alyssa is from Southern California and is currently studying Advertising & Marketing Communications at Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. She is interested in pursuing a career in fashion journalism, social media, or public relations. In her free time, she enjoys styling outfits, shopping, dancing, and baking.