6 Amazon Products You Need To Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Recently, someone admitted to me that they have never ordered anything off of Amazon and that they didn’t understand the hype. This took me by surprise, considering I order something off of Amazon at least once a week. I really enjoy hearing about other people’s favorite products they’ve found on Amazon, so here’s a list of mine that proves Amazon IS worth the hype!

1. The At-Home Blowout Brush

I’m pretty sure everyone and their mother has heard about this trending hairdryer. It gives you an at-home blowout in under 20 minutes. I definitely recommend this to everyone. 

2. Simply Modern Water Bottle

This water bottle keeps your water cold all day long. I love that it comes in so many different colors and includes not one, but two straws.  

3. Charging Station

I think it’s very cool that you can wirelessly charge iPhones. This convenient charging station can charge both your phone and Apple Watch. 

4. Pavoi Earrings

The brand Pavoi on Amazon has so many cute earrings to choose from. They’re amazing quality and such a great price. Here’s one of my favorite pairs of earrings that I own.

5. Cropped High Neck Tank

This tank top is such a nice basic to have in your closet, plus it’s much more affordable than other ones I’ve seen in stores. 

6. Jewelry Box

This jewelry box is exactly what I was looking for. It’s simple, classy, and modern looking. I really like how the top is clear, so I can see what’s inside. 

I apologize in advance to your wallet, but I definitely recommend trying some, or all of these products!

Leanne Barbarito is a student at The Fashion Institute of Technology. She received her Associates Degree in Advertising and Marketing Communications and will continue working towards her Bachelors Degree in International Trade and Marketing in The Fashion Industries with a minor in Ethics and Sustainability.