The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
The Lalaassorted Nail Polish
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

5 Trending Nail Colors of Fall 2020

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

With the weather changing, chances are we are updating our closets and adding more sweaters into our wardrobe. It’s time to switch up our manicures to match our new fall looks. Below are the top trending nail colors of Fall 2020:

1. Essie After School Boy Blazer

The perfect deep midnight blue color that brings in a darker shade to your look without committing to a black nail.

2. O.P.I Things I’ve Seen in Aber-Green

Olive green is on the top of the list of trending fall colors of 2020, and this deep green goes right along with every other item we’ve been buying in that beautiful fall color. 

3. Sally Hansen Tidal Wave 360

This color might not be the first thing that comes to mind when you think of fall, but Classic Blue is Pantone’s color of the year for 2020. This blue polish will take this color of the year all the way through the fall 2020 season.

4. Essie Cargo Cameo

This golden brown reminds us of the falling leaves and pumpkin spice that comes along with October. It’s perfect for pumpkin patch days and cozy sweaters. 

5. Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby

It wouldn’t be fall without a deep red that complements every cream sweater in our closet. This ruby shade is perfect for fall and is also a budget-friendly, very affordable polish.

Burghandy is a second year student at the Fashion Institute of Technology, studying fashion business management. She is a west coat girl who loves the ocean and sunshine but enjoys the fast paced city life in New York. Burghandy loves everything about fashion and beauty, from finding the best deals on the latest trends, to learning about the quality of products in skincare. She hopes to own a women's clothing company one day. Follow her on insta @burghandy.anne