5 Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Items You Need to Try This Fall

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Searching for your next pumpkin spice obsession? Here are some must-have products from Trader Joe’s latest autumnal collection:

Pumpkin cheesecake croissants

If you’re looking for a combination of two of your favorite desserts (cheesecake and pumpkin pie), look no further than these warm, sweet pumpkin pastries. Ready in just 30 minutes, these are the ultimate fall treat to enjoy on a cool fall evening.

Pumpkin bisque

Need a quick, easy dish to bring to Thanksgiving dinner this year? Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bisque is the perfect creamy fall soup, combining nutty and sweet flavors to achieve that homemade-style excellence.

non-dairy pumpkin oat beverage

Trader Joe’s Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage is the perfect way to put your own spin on fall’s iconic PSL. Mix your favorite cold brew coffee and oat milk with this delicious creamer for an easy pick-me-up treat.

pumpkin ice cream

You can never go wrong with this Trader Joe’s fall classic! Year after year, fans of this smooth, creamy frozen treat cause the product to fly off shelves, so make sure to pick up yours while you still can.

gluten free pumpkin streusel muffins

Whether you follow a gluten-free diet or not, these festive fall pastries are to die for. A sweet, pumpkin muffin topped with a perfectly crumbly cinnamon streusel–what more could you ask for in a seasonal treat?

Whether you’re a pumpkin fanatic yourself or looking to share with friends, enjoy these limited-time pumpkin indulgences while they last!

Alyssa is from Southern California and is currently studying Advertising & Marketing Communications at Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. She is interested in pursuing a career in fashion journalism, social media, or public relations. In her free time, she enjoys styling outfits, shopping, dancing, and baking.