This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Sick of listening to the same songs over and over on the radio? Below are five small artists you must listen to and will love! 

1. Lily Oyen

An independent artist from New York, Lily’s music is fresh, unique, and relatable. Reminiscent of early Billie Eilish, songs like “Heartsore” and “Tell Me” will be immediate adds to your playlist. 

Similar to: Clairo, mxmtoon, Billie Eilish

Spotify: Lily Oyen

Instagram: @lilyoyen 

2. Wallice

With only one song out right now, you can definitely have bragging rights to say you knew Wallice before she got big. 

Similar to: Maggie Rogers, Spill Tab, Wallows, Clairo, Beebadoob

Spotify: Wallice

Instagram: @wallice

3. Maude Latour

A student at Columbia University and an independent musician, Maud Latour is someone that you don’t want to miss. Listen to her new song “Walk Backwards” now.

Similar to: Lorde, Gracie Abrams, MARINA

Spotify: Maude Latour

Instagram: @maudelstatus

4. Claude

The first artist signed to Phoebe Bridgers label, Saddest Factory Records, Claud is already making waves. Listen to their first album, Super Monster, now. 

Similar to: Soccer Mommy, Ryan Beatty, Snail Mail, Girl in Red

Spotify: Claud

Instagram: @claud.mp3

5. Charlotte Cardin

The sound of this Montreal-based singer will captivate you. Her Amy Winehouse reminiscent voice combined with the synths and beat drops in her songs will leave you constantly wanting more of her music. 

Similar to: Amy Winehouse, Milk & Bone, Bea Miller 

Spotify: Charlotte Cardin

Instagram: @charlottecardin

Jools is a senior at FIT majoring in Advertising and Marketing Communications with a minor in writing. She is the President and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus at FIT.