8 Scorpiojpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
8 Scorpiojpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Megan Charles

5 Memorable Scorpio Fictional Characters

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

October 23rd marked the start of Scorpio season, bringing in some mystery just in time for Halloween. Although they may seem secretive, Scorpios are passionate and deep thinkers. When a Scorpio puts their mind to something, they will achieve it.

Here are five TV show and film Scorpios:

1. Blair Waldorf: Gossip Girl

Blair Waldorf is Gossip Girl’s dedicated and powerful Scorpio. She always gets what she wants and is always determined to succeed. Underneath this tough exterior is her fear of failure. She does her best to hide her sensitive side through her social status as “Queen B” and passionate energy.

2. kat Stratford: 10 Things I Hate About You

Kat Stratford is a mystery to her peers in the classic rom-com 10 Things I Hate About You. She is constantly proving people wrong and is unapologetically herself. She is passionate about the causes she cares about and the people she loves. Once she lets her guard down, she is quick to deeply feel her emotions.

3. Santana Lopez: Glee

Santana Lopez’s fierce personality dominates Glee. Santana is brutally honest and fits right into the intensity of a Scorpio. She shows her vulnerable side only with the people she is most comfortable with. Her confidence and self-awareness make her an intriguing character. Naya Rivera’s portrayal of this iconic role will never be forgotten.

4. Effy Stonem: Skins UK

Effy Stonem from Skins UK embodies all the typical traits of a Scorpio. Throughout the show, she is mysterious and dark. Her smokey black eyeliner became a trademark throughout the series. She is naturally very powerful and takes charge of the situations she is in. Underneath her mysterious exterior, Effy is loyal to the people she cares about.

5. Luke Danes: Gilmore Girls

Luke Danes may be stubborn and hate change, but he is always there for the people he loves. He is secretly a big softie even though he hates to admit it. Underneath his snarky comments is his protective and caring personality. He will build Lorelai her own ice-skating rink, but will not even consider putting up a fall decoration in his diner.

Jacqueline is the Editor-in-Chief and Vice President of Her Campus at the Fashion Institute of Technology in NYC. She is graduating with a BS in Advertising and Marketing Communications and a minor in English. When she's not writing or reading, you can find her watching early 2000s rom-coms and listening to Taylor Swift.