Style > Beauty

5 Liquid Lipsticks to Help You Get Ready for Spooky Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

One of the best things about fall is that it’s finally time to break out the best dark lipstick colors. Even though many Halloween celebrations will be taking place online, there’s no reason you can’t rock the perfect color over Zoom. These are some of my favorites to help you get inspired this season.

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick in Give Me Mocha

These liquid lipsticks have been one of my personal favorites for years. Not only are they extremely affordable, but the color lasts all day long, even without touch-ups. A definite must-have anytime of the year.

Wet n Wild, ulta.com, $4, Shop Now

KVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Witches

Nothing screams Halloween quite like a black lipstick. It may not be your go-to daily color, but it is a definite essential for anyone who is a die-hard spooky season fan.

KVD Vegan Beauty, sephora.com, $21, Shop Now

SUGARPILL Liquid Lip Color in No Thx!

Who says you can’t be spooky *and* have sparkles? This gorgeous chocolate brown shade with sparkles is the perfect choice for anyone looking to make a statement.

SUGARPILL, ulta.com, $18, Shop Now

NYX Professional Makeup Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Subversive Socialite

Feeling a purple shade for Halloween? This one’s got you covered. You’ll be feeling ready to make some witch’s brew just in time for Halloween.

NYX Professional Makeup, ulta.com, $7, Shop Now

Beauty Bakerie Matte Lip Whip in Cranberry Stiletto

Who says you have to wait until Christmas to wear red lipstick? This is the perfect choice for anyone who likes the not-so-dark colors of fall.

Beauty Bakerie, beautybakerie.com, $20, Shop Now

Happy shopping!

Emily is a senior at FIT studying Advertising and Marketing Communications. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, she now lives in Brooklyn. In her spare time, you can find her watching reality TV or following a Chloe Ting workout video.