This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

If you didn’t post it on Instagram, did you really go out to eat? We’re all guilty of posting about all the fun restaurants we go to (especially in New York!), but at these places, you won’t be able to resist!

Pietro Nolita

If you love anything pink, you’re sure to love this adorable spot. Everything is pink, even down to the napkins. In addition to being an Instagram addict’s dream, you can enjoy a wide variety of delicious options from their authentic Italian menu.

Bar Pa Tea

Bar Pa Tea is the perfect place for anyone who loves boba. Located in SoHo, it’s a fun spot to grab an Instagram photo and a delicious treat after a long day of shopping. You can choose between getting tea or ice cream with bubbles, along with a wide variety of flavors. It’s a small grab-and-go store, but don’t worry – there’s plenty of opportunities for photos before you head out!

Thai Villa

For those who prefer a fancier sit-down spot, Thai Villa is the place to go. With a menu full of delicious options plus stunning decorations, you’ll have a hard time deciding what to post about. Be sure to make reservations, because it can get extremely busy.

La Churreria

La Churreria has a custom tiled wall that’s a perfect background for an adorable photo. You’ll love their menu too, with stuffed churros in flavors like Nutella, Dulce de Leche, or Passion Fruit.

Baker’s Pizza

There’s no shortage of Instagram photo ops at Baker’s Pizza. Whether it’s the pink neon pizza sign or black and white decor, anything here will make a perfect background. Or you can grab a picture of the sticker-covered piano, arcade machine, or a delicious slice of pizza, of course!

Next time you’re on the search for a place to eat with your friends, make sure to check one of these out. Not only will you get a perfect Instagram post, but you can enjoy some delicious food too!

Emily is a senior at FIT studying Advertising and Marketing Communications. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, she now lives in Brooklyn. In her spare time, you can find her watching reality TV or following a Chloe Ting workout video.