Style

5 Fashion Bloggers You Should Already Be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Influencers are the ultimate leaders of today’s society. We look up to them for a number of reasons, but with the following ladies, it’s all about their style! From classic to trendy, these women wear it all and inspire us with their well planned outfit combos. Scroll through one of their pages the next time you’re in need of some outfit inspiration.

1. Amy Jackson

A post shared by Amy Jackson // Fashion Jackson (@fashion_jackson) on

One of my personal favorites! Amy Jackson combines style with simplicity. She shows us how to wear our everyday basics and turn them into eye catching statements. 

2. Sivan Alya Richards

A post shared by Sivan Ayla Richards (@sivanayla) on

One of the many reasons I love Alya is because she lives her life. She lives her life and is on the go all while showcasing everything from basic outfits to fun and flirty looks!

3. Chloe Rose

A post shared by Chloe Rose (@allchloerose) on

Looking to up your outfit game? Chloe Rose is the perfect source of inspo! Chloe is always wearing trendy outfits and knows how to give them a classic twist. 

4. Katy Bellotte

A post shared by katy bellotte (@katybellotte) on

Katy is not only fashionable, but she is genuine; inspiring women and young girls to follow their dreams and be their true selves. She can be found in relaxed ‘fits with a bohemian style.

5. Erin Schrader

A post shared by Living In Yellow (@livinginyellow) on

Erin Schrader is the queen of all things fashion. On her page, you can find style inspo, great finds & deals, along with pictures of her recently launched line, Gibson x Living in Yellow, sold at Nordstrom.

Alexis Kalil is a senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Fashion Business Management and English. In her free time, she enjoys thrifting, photography, watching Netflix, and traveling.
Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.