Style

5 Cozy and Trendy Sweaters Available To Purchase With Amazon Prime

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

As the season is transitioning from fall to winter, it’s becoming colder each day. Now is the perfect time to stock up on some cute and cozy sweaters so you are set for the winter months to come. Below are some of my favorite sweaters all from Amazon!

1. Chunky-Knit Turtleneck Sweater

This is the perfect chunky and oversized knitted black turtleneck. It’s only $35 and has free Prime Shipping!

2. Crew Neck Color Block Sweater

This white and pastel green oversized sweater is $32.99 and will make any outfit a little more fun and colorful.

3. Turtleneck Sweater With Oversized Sleeves

This oatmeal knitted sweater is a Free People dupe and pairs perfectly with your favorite leggings, jeans, or even a corduroy mini skirt. It’s priced at $33.99.

4. Turtleneck Sweater Dress

Sweater dresses are perfect for both fall and winter! This white one would look great with a pair of camel boots. It’s only $34.99 and includes free two-day shipping. 

5. Boat Neck Ribbed Sweater

This ribbed black sweater can also be tucked under a bralette to become cropped or worn like a sweatshirt. It is on heavy rotation in my closet. It’s only $24.99.

Burghandy is a second year student at the Fashion Institute of Technology, studying fashion business management. She is a west coat girl who loves the ocean and sunshine but enjoys the fast paced city life in New York. Burghandy loves everything about fashion and beauty, from finding the best deals on the latest trends, to learning about the quality of products in skincare. She hopes to own a women's clothing company one day. Follow her on insta @burghandy.anne