4 Pumpkin Starbucks Drinks to Try That Aren’t Just a PSL

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

During the month of October, pumpkin spice basically rules Starbucks. And while I love a good pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin cream cold brew, it’s always good to add a little variety. These are four ways you can mix up some Starbucks classics with a little bit of pumpkin.

Iced Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam

One of my go-to fall orders has always been a chai latte with a few pumps of pumpkin sauce. Now that we are blessed with the one and only pumpkin cold foam, it’s the perfect way to make an already perfect drink even better.

How to order: Ask for an iced chai latte with a pump of pumpkin sauce and pumpkin cream cold foam.

Caramel Macchiato with Pumpkin

For anyone whose favorite drink is a caramel macchiato, try adding pumpkin sauce instead of vanilla for a fall twist.

How to order: An iced caramel macchiato with no vanilla, add 2 pumps of pumpkin sauce.

Cold Brew With Cinnamon Almond Milk Foam and Pumpkin

Cold brew is *so* much better than iced coffee, and you won’t change my mind. The flavors of cinnamon almond milk foam and pumpkin will give you perfect fall vibes.

How to order: A cold brew with cinnamon almond milk foam, add a pump of pumpkin sauce and a splash of almond milk.

Caramel Cloud Macchiato with Pumpkin

This drink will basically taste like dessert- not a bad thing IMO. If really have a sweet tooth, try adding extra caramel drizzle.

How to order: A caramel cloud macchiato with no vanilla, add 2 pumps of pumpkin sauce and pumpkin spice topping.

Enjoy!

Emily is a senior at FIT studying Advertising and Marketing Communications. Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, she now lives in Brooklyn. In her spare time, you can find her watching reality TV or following a Chloe Ting workout video.