Sprinkles
Sprinkles
Torey Walsh / Spoon

4 Places to Get Tasty Birthday Freebies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

Birthdays are a time for celebrating and it is the one time of the year where it is acceptable to eat all the sweets you want. So, why not celebrate your birthday all day with some freebies from these four delicious places?!

1. Starbucks

If you are a Starbucks lover or just love free food, download the Starbucks app at least 7 days before your birthday, enter your birthday information in your profile and on your birthday, you can receive any handcrafted beverage or food item of your choice.

2. Dunkin Donuts

To receive a free beverage from Dunkin, all you must do is download the app and enroll in their DD perks rewards program. Add your birth date and you will be able to redeem your birthday reward the day before or on your birthday.

3. Panera 

Do not forget to stop by Panera to receive any free pastry. All you must do is join My Panera rewards programs in store, online, or through their app and you will be rewarded with a delectable, sweet treat.

4. Krispy Cream

Krispy Cream wants to make sure your birthday is filled with sweetness, which is why if you join their rewards program, they with celebrate your birthday by giving you one dozen of their original glaze donuts. Download their app and join ASAP because this is a birthday freebie you do not want to miss.

1137cab4 cf5e 4300 aa89 70d63597d573 1a4f349f209580b5fbf8da95dac8816ed?width=1024&height=1024&fit=cover&auto=webp
Walmart
Hello, my name is Anna Valenta I am a current Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Cosmetic and Fragrance Marketing and minoring in English with emphasis on writing. I am from New Jersey and love traveling, beauty, and the beach. I like trying new things and have a very outgoing personality and I hope you enjoy reading my articles just as much as I enjoy writing them!