4 Great Books To Read If You Are In Need Of Some Romance In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

If you feel like your love life is not as exciting these days and have found yourself dreaming about when you will meet your prince charming, then these four romance novels are sure to sweep you off your feet and make your heart swoon!

1. One in a Million’ by Lindsey Kelk

One in a Million is a fun, exciting, and modern novel about a woman who must turn an ordinary stranger into a social media star while getting to know more about the man she is trying to turn into Instagram royalty. In the story, feelings develop that could quickly impact her task, showing just how confusing love can be. 

2. Starry Night’ by Debbie Macomber

Debbie Macomber’s Starry Night is a cozy read that will have you curling up with a cup of hot chocolate and believing in Christmas miracles. Trying to find love is hard, especially if it means having to choose between your dream job and your love life, but with a little holiday magic, anything is possible.

3. How Not To Let Go’ by Emily Foster

How Not To Let Go is a seductive novel that describes just how complicated love can get when a purely physical relationship from the past rekindles itself into a passionate connection that both parties never saw coming. This book shows how true feelings always find a way out. 

4. Starry Night’ by Isabel Gillies 

Gillies bases the scene of this book in NYC!  It is a beautifully written story that makes you feel like you are the main character experiencing what it is like to be young and in love in a big city. This book will have you wanting to pack your bags and jump on the next train to NYC. 

Hello, my name is Anna Valenta I am a current Senior at the Fashion Institute of Technology studying Cosmetic and Fragrance Marketing and minoring in English with emphasis on writing. I am from New Jersey and love traveling, beauty, and the beach. I like trying new things and have a very outgoing personality and I hope you enjoy reading my articles just as much as I enjoy writing them!