Style > Decor

10 Fall Candles That Will Leave Your Home Smelling Like Apple Cider And Autumn Activities All Season Long

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

One of the best parts of fall is definitely all the scents! Below are 10 candles that will leave your home smelling amazing. You may even want to stock up so you can burn them all-year-round!

1. Capri Blue Pumpkin Clove Jar Candle

Not only does this candle smell like your favorite pumpkin treats, but the gorgeous gold jar also acts as the perfect fall decoration for any home.

2. Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Apple Cider Candle

Mrs. Meyers is known for great smelling cleaning products and soap, but they also have some great fall candles to make your house smell fresh after all that cleaning is done.

3. Bath and Body Works Flannel Candle

This candle from Bath and Body Works is the perfect scent to transition from fall to winter. It combines your favorite fall scents with the coziness of thick winter flannel. 

4. Diptyque Amber Scented Candle

Diptyque makes gorgeous candles with many five-star reviews, and this fall scented amber candle is no different. The name and scent bring all the fall vibes to your living room.

5. Target Opal House Cozy Nights Candle

Cozy up with your favorite book and oversized sweater while this candle burns in the background. With over 100 five-star reviews this candle should definitely be part of your next Target haul.

6. Capri Blue Volcano Candle

This candle may not be a specific fall scent, but if you’ve never smelled Capri Blue’s fall candle it is a must smell! This scent is classic and perfect for any time of the year. There are even countless color options to choose from. 

7. Bath and Body Works Christmas Cider Candle

It’s never too early to have a little Christmas scent in the home. This Christmas Cider candle will get you ready for the holidays as soon as the weather starts getting cooler.

8. Homesick New York City Candle

New York City in the fall is a magical time of year. This candle is perfect for when you are missing those fall city days. A combination of scents from Central Park and high-end department stores will make any apartment inviting to come into. 

9. Capri Blue Coconut Santal Candle

This candle jar is dual-toned in the prettiest shades of pink and cranberry. The scent is perfect for any time of year and burns almost nightly in my apartment. 

10. Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Apple Candle

This candle combines the two most popular spices of the season, pumpkin and apple spice, to create the perfectly scented fall candle. 

Burghandy is a second year student at the Fashion Institute of Technology, studying fashion business management. She is a west coat girl who loves the ocean and sunshine but enjoys the fast paced city life in New York. Burghandy loves everything about fashion and beauty, from finding the best deals on the latest trends, to learning about the quality of products in skincare. She hopes to own a women's clothing company one day. Follow her on insta @burghandy.anne