Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Trader Joe\'S Reusable Bag
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

10 of the Best Fall Foods from Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIT chapter.

There are two things all FIT students love: fashion and Trader Joe’s. I don’t know about you, but I could spend hours in Trader Joe’s. The 20 minute trek from Kaufman is well worth it when I come home with all of my delicious groceries. It seems like I find a new favorite food there every week! 

With autumn in full swing, Trader Joe’s is stocked up on tons of yummy fall dishes. From butternut squash everything to pumpkin flavored goodies, they’ve got your fall meals covered. Keep reading for the best fall foods you can get at Trader Joe’s right now. Clear a space in your fridge, you’re going to need it.

1. Pumpkin Bisque

This pumpkin soup is perfect for enjoying on a chilly fall night. It is a perfect balance of savory and sweet. Pick up a jar (or 10) on your next Trader Joe’s run.

2. Apple Cider Donuts

Apple cider donuts are a fall staple in my household – and for good reason! In my opinion, donuts are a perfect snack, breakfast, and dessert.

3. Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese

Believe me when I tell you this mac and cheese will change your life. It tastes straight out of a restaurant! I’ve gotten all of my friends hooked on its creamy, cheesy goodness. They were out on my last Trader Joe’s trip and I was distraught. If you see a box, stock up!

4. Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin plus cheesecake? Sign me up! This cheesecake is the perfect fall dessert to share with a friend or eat all by yourself (we won’t tell).

5. Maple Butter

Add a touch of sweetness to your food with this maple butter. Drizzle it over pancakes, spread on toast, or use it as a dip for pretzels and apples for endless ways to enjoy this delicious spread.

6. Pumpkin Rolls with Pumpkin Spice Icing

I picked up a can of these rolls on my last Trader Joe’s trip and I am so excited to try them! The fall rendition of classic cinnamon rolls is perfect for any pumpkin fanatic. 

7. Maple Ginger Cookie Swirl Ice Cream

Maple is one of my all time favorite flavors. Pair it with ginger and cookie crumbles in a creamy ice cream and I’m in heaven.

8. Cornbread Mix

Who doesn’t love a side of warm cornbread with their meal? My favorite thing to pair cornbread with is homemade chili – my mom’s go-to on stormy nights. 

9. Spiced Cider

What’s fall without apple cider? Pour yourself a glass whenever you’re in need of some autumnal sweetness. 

10. Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli

My mouth is watering just thinking about this ravioli. The pumpkin and ricotta filled ravioli is so flavorful on it’s own, you only need a little bit of butter as the finishing touch – no sauce needed. 

Treat yourself to some mouthwatering fall foods to get yourself in the autumn spirit. If you’re not already on your way to Trader Joe’s, you’re much stronger than I am. 

Follow Carli on Instagram. 

Carli is a 2022 grad of the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and served as the style section editor for Her Campus. After being a national style writer for Her Campus, she launched Her Campus FIT. A born and raised Jersey Girl, she is a huge Bruce Springsteen fan. In her spare time she loves running, jamming to Taylor Swift, and tracking down the best burgers. Find her on Instagram @carliannescloset.