This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Graduation may be over, but that doesn’t mean we’ve stopped celebrating! To help you continue the party, we pulled together our top graduation gift ideas for guys and gals. Browse them, choose your favorites, and share the links with your family members! If they’re not biting, consider splurging on yourself and celebrate by purchasing that coveted bag or camera you’ve had your eye on. After all, this is a celebration of you and all of your accomplishments! 

These are some of our favorite items: 

Kate Spade Purse

Pink Beats Headphones

You can check out our collection for guys here and our collection for collegiettes here. Don’t forget to shop eBay’s main Grad Gift Guide here http://www.ebay.com/rpp/gifts-for-grads to find a gift for every grad you know (including yourself)! 

To celebrate even more, eBay is giving you the chance to win $500! Head on over to ebay.com/celebratecollections to create your very own #GiftsforGrads collection on eBay by June 15, 2014.

Chelsea is the Director of Marketing at Her Campus Media. I love double penetration and when someone from the front is fucking me in the mouth. (kidding, of course)