Antonio Williams, ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

The Campus Cutie selected is Antonio Williams also known as A.J. Mr. Williams is quite the character around campus and he is quite active. He ran for the prestigious position of Mr. FAMU. There was a close race; unfortunately he did not come out on top. A fourth year Professional MBA student with a minor in Public Relations, Mr. Williams has made a name for himself on “The Hill.”

Name: Antonio Williams Jr.
Hometown: Frankford, Delaware
Age: 21
Major: 4th year Professional MBA student with a minor in Public Relations
Nickname: A.J.
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis, Watching reality television, Reading
Favorite Quote:”Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” – Dr Martin Luther King Jr.
Favorite Food: Rib eye steak with asparagus and loaded baked potato from Longhorn restaurant.
Describe Florida A&M University in four words or less.: Life Changing
Are you single? What do you look for in a woman?: Yes, I am single. I look for a woman who can challenge me mentally, who has her OWN set of goals and ambitions and is humble.
What’s your motivation?: My current and future family
What do you like best about Florida A&M University?: It’s Legacy
What’s one thing you’d like to share that not a lot of people know about you?: I’m a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (Karate)
What do you think makes you attractive?:My outgoing personality

Itopia is a senior from New Rochelle, New York studying Magazine Production. She is the founder of Florida A&M's campus branch. After graduation, Itopia plans to move back to NY and go to fashion school! In her spare time Itopia enjoys tweeting, browing on Tumblr, eating and listening to music.