This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Name: Molly Burges           

Course: English Student      

Year: 1st Year

What and where:

Dungarees – Daisy Street

Stripey Tee – Topshop

Shoes – Converse

Style: Molly is bang up to date with this pair of black, clean-cut dungarees and thinly striped tee. The roll ups on her tee are mirrored on the bottom of the dungarees, giving the overall outfit a more casual look and feel, with the converse exaggerating this. The turquoise bracelets add a welcome colour pop.

Her favourite store of choice is of course every fashionista’s high street mecca… Topshop.

SShhh…Style Secret: I know for a fact that River Island’s Black Smart Dungarees have gone into sale! They were £40 and now reduced to £15. This classic piece is great for all year round. 

My name is Paris Anne Richardson and I am attending Falmouth University studying English with Creative Writing. I am an avid reader and subscriber to both Atlas and Vogue. My ideal day is hanging out with my girlfriends shopping and hopping from one coffee shop to another, and I am massive sucker for people watching. Hope you enjoy reading all the posts.