Special Guest Announced to Support Elbow at Eden Sessions

As if seeing multiple award winning band, Elbow live wasn't enough, Eden Sessions have announced that Jimi Goodwin will be supporting them on their second date at the magical venue!

Jimi Goodwin, bassist and vocalist for Doves, has just released his debut solo album Odludek and is currently touring with Elbow. Guy Garvey, lead singer of Elbow, co-wrote two of the tracks on the album. Jimi is actually no stranger to the Eden Sessions, having headlined with Doves on two previous occasions.

Jimi will be supporting the hugely talented Elbow on their 15 July date. This was added after Elbow's first date sold out, so for those of you who missed out on getting tickets for the 14 July, grab them for the following day and you get the added bonus of seeing Doves frontman!

For those of you who have already purchased tickets for the 14 July, don't worry; a support act will be announced soon, and knowing how great Eden are at bringing in big stars to the county, you won't be disappointed!

For those of you who have been hiding under a rock, Elbow are the band responsible for the anthemic 2012 Olympics theme tune - One Day Like This. Yes, I'm talking about the song that made us all feel incredibly patriotic for a whole summer.

Elbow have been lavished with critical plaudits and awards, including a BRIT Award for Best British Group, the NME Award for Outstanding Contribution to British Music and two Ivor Novello Awards, as well as being nominated for the Mercury Music Prize on three separate occasions, winning the award in 2008.

This is an Eden Session that you definitely do not want to miss!

Get your tickets now!

Other acts already confirmed for this summer's Eden Sessions are Dizzee Rascal, Ellie Goulding and Pixies.

I am currently studying in my second year BA (Hons) Journalism at Falmouth University. I'm a Mum to an amazing Son, and when I'm not spending time with him I love writing, singing and dancing. I'm a big fan of musicals, fashion, nail polish and most girly things.