Seeing Double’s First Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.
Falmouth born record label, Seeing Double, was celebrating its first birthday last Thursday night with smashing sets from some of the finest local DJs.
‘Disposition’ hosted by Mangoes promised a night of pure drum and bass and on that promise; it delivered. 
With sets from Holistic Criteria, James Speakman, Switchback, Phibes and Vincent Venga the energy of the crowd was undeniably one of the most enjoyable atmospheres to bring your best moves out to. 
These boys are fresh, hardworking and talented with the deliverance of kings. 
I caught up with Seeing Double and this is what they had to say:
‘We love our student supporters, you guys kill it as much fun as last year was we’re pretty sure this year is gonna smash it, we got loads of new artists coming in from all over the UK and a lot of big plans for the future!’ 
So watch this space! Catch them next at Falmouth Rugby Club on 23/10 for Double Noise presents KOAN SOUND.

Just a 22 year old English Literature and Creative Writing student procrastianting life away by the seaside.Talents involve slightly resembling a fox and telling (terrible) puns.
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.