This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Last Saturday the FXU put on its first end-of-freshers event of the year, the classic ‘Back to Skool’ party, where the nostalgia hit all with its school uniform, old school tunes and classic dance moves. As soon as the doors to the Stannary opened the school kids returned, running straight to the dance floor, where the DJ took us back to the 00s with classic tunes from our childhood favourites like the Spice Girls, Busted and Britney.

The event saw many of its older students hit the floor from 2nd years to master students who experienced the first back to school event a couple of years ago, and returned with high expectation. The final verdict? They received just that as the smiles at the end of the night proved another successful throwback event from the creators.

While we hang up our school uniforms again we prepare to dust off or purchase our spooky Halloween costumes for another unforgettable party, coming shortly… #Octobermadness

Hello, my name is Louise Manara Santos - Louie for short - and I am currently in 2nd year at Falmouth University, studying English. When I'm not playing around with glitter and face-paint or watching Netflix, I am meeting up with my friends, going to the beach and having a laugh. My goal in life is to travel to every country and learn about their cultures, and to spread as much positivity as I can along the way.I hope you enjoy reading HC Falmouth, and don't forget to spread the word.Peace :)  
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.