This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

A Blonde bombshell with a bright smile and a great laugh, these are only some of the many qualities that adds to Molly Burgess’s magic, making her this week’s Campus Cutie. Burgess is a hardworking English student who loves surfing and having a good giggle with her friends. And if you’re lucky, you might even be able to catch her rendition of Eminem at Mango’s on karaoke night. Read on to find out more about our Campus Cutie:

Age: 19

Relationship Status: single

Course: English

Hometown: Plymouth

Favourite song/music genre?

Indie bands

Favourite movie?

“Any of the Toy Story’s 1, 2 or 3 – actually 3, Toy Story 3

Favourite TV show?      

Friends

How would your family describe you in three words?

“Sarcastic, considerate and happy. Oh, and my mum told me I was joyful.”

Favourite Falmouth memory so far?

“That’s a toughy. It’s got to be fresher’s week first night. We all went out together to the Pirate party. It was a nice ice-breaker to get to know everyone-wasn’t the best one, but definitely springs to mind first.”

What is a surprising fact about you?

I almost, almost climbed Mount Everest, but I was ill. My friends went for three weeks. They took my passport photo with them so while I was on the sofa they were taking pictures whilst holding mine up too. They put it in every picture. It’s really funny because I’m not smiling in it so there’s Mount Everest in the background, and I look really bored. It’s a contrast to all my friend’s faces. It’s hilarious!”

What is the first thing you look for in a significant other?

“A sense of humour. He has to have the ability to laugh at himself. I do that a lot to myself!”

Do you have any pet peeves?

“I have quite a few, but my main one has to be people who just aren’t polite like people on buses who don’t let you out It’s really annoying.”

Do you have a Bucket List? If so, what is the first thing on that list?

“Yes, and it’s to go travelling.”

Where would you go first?

“Australia because a friend of mine went there, and I’m jealous, and it’s Australia. It’s just a beautiful place with beautiful communities.”

If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about your life, the future or anything else, would you want to know? What would you choose to learn about yourself?

“I’d be quite interested to learn about my family’s past, but I wouldn’t want to know the future.”

QT’s TOTD (tip of the day):

“If I could tell people something, it would be to just smile!”

Hello, my name is Louise Manara Santos - Louie for short - and I am currently in 2nd year at Falmouth University, studying English. When I'm not playing around with glitter and face-paint or watching Netflix, I am meeting up with my friends, going to the beach and having a laugh. My goal in life is to travel to every country and learn about their cultures, and to spread as much positivity as I can along the way.I hope you enjoy reading HC Falmouth, and don't forget to spread the word.Peace :)  
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.