This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Whether you’re a first year aching to explore or a third-year determined to go everywhere and do everything before you leave, don’t miss this one out!Located next to Falmouth Bookseller, just past Toast is a magical place…Well, any place that labels itself as a ‘Gin Palace’ is in my opinion, a very magical place!

Dolly’s is open at lunchtimes for light lunch, a cream tea or cake. Then it opens again in the evening and serves tapas and cocktails in tea pots!

Where else will your tea be accompanied by an actual pianist playing sheet music in the corner?!

Plus, Hebe the dog is very welcoming! Search them on Facebook: Dolly’s Tea Room, Wine House & Gin Palace

Just a 22 year old English Literature and Creative Writing student procrastianting life away by the seaside.Talents involve slightly resembling a fox and telling (terrible) puns.
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.