Falmouth’s Hidden Gems

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Falmouth Campus is beautiful in itself, but what makes it even more special is the little snippets of history found in the grounds. From the star pond that was installed by soldiers staying at Tremough House in preparation for D-Day, and a statue that was constructed when the House was home to nuns, and even the hidden little path ways that seem to take you away from the stresses of real life and into a woodland adventure. If you get some time, especially while it is the stunning season of Autumn, I highly recommended a exploration of Tremough’s gorgeous grounds. (But be careful not to slip!)

Annabelle Simons is a writer and bee-lover based in Falmouth, Cornwall. When she grows up, she wants to be a superhero, but for now she will continue to strive for saving the bees and burying her head in many different fantasy worlds. When she is not writing about the wonders of Cornwall, she is writing fiction which mostly revolves around magic and the joy of female friendships. You can follow her twitter here: https://twitter.com/Annabumblebelle
My name is Paris Anne Richardson and I am attending Falmouth University studying English with Creative Writing. I am an avid reader and subscriber to both Atlas and Vogue. My ideal day is hanging out with my girlfriends shopping and hopping from one coffee shop to another, and I am massive sucker for people watching. Hope you enjoy reading all the posts.