ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Christmas Gift Guide: 15 under £15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

WARNING: This is not a drill. We’ve passed the four weeks to Christmas mark. If you haven’t even begun to think about presents yet, do not fear, because we got yo’ back. Plus, everything on our gift list is under £15, so you can get your presents all wrapped up (pun intended) on a student budget!

For the Homebody…

Oversized Black Spotty Mug

The perfect vessel for any festive beverage. Be that an innocent hot chocolate or a jolly rum-laced eggnog. To be enjoyed with the happy, hazy food-coma on Christmas evening.

(£8, habitat.co.uk)

For the Green Thumb…

Wildflower Seedbom

These funny little grenades are like balls of magic. Just soak in water and throw into any place with natural light and soil. Very eco-friendly and perfect stocking fillers.

(£14.50, notonthehighstreet.com/kabloom)

For the Handyman…

Credit Card Tool

An all-in-one emergency solver. Including a bottle opener, ruler, screwdriver and can opener amongst others, this handy tool can get you out of a lot of sticky situations.

(£7.95, bloomsburystore.com)

For the Workaholic…

Loose Leaf Relax Tea

Deadlines are coming. If there’s someone on your Christmas list who might be feeling the pressure, do your bit to help them chill out.

(£15, drjackson.co.uk)

For the Folks…

We’re Going on a Bar Hunt

We’re not old! This brilliant parody on the classic children’s book tells the story of two parents who head off on a wild night away from the kids, hilarity ensues.

(£9.99, booklovergifts.com)

For the Gentleman…

Handkerchief Set

Nothing says sophisticated like a handkerchief, and these ones have monkeys with bowler hats so they are an essential. They also come in cat-with-glasses and flamingo-with-necktie varieties.

(£14.99, chaseandwonder.com)

For the Baker…

Painted Butter Dish

Everyone’s got a bit of a thing for Paul and Mary, and they’d be well impressed with this beautiful butter dish – it’s charming and useful.

(£14, anthropologie.eu)

For the Lover…

Tall, Dark and Handsome Chocolate

It’s nice to get chocolate, it is also nice to have someone tell you that you’re rocking your look. Need I say more?

(£3, heals.com)

For the Party Animal…

Asleep & Awake Hangover Recovery Pack

Which of us hasn’t gone out meaning to have just one drink and instead ended up partying the night away, boozing ourselves into sweet oblivion and waking up the next morning with a throbbing headache and work looming? Slip this into a loved one’s stocking and set them up for a hangover-free New Year.

(£5.99, cultbeauty.co.uk)

For the Mindfulness Expert…

Enchanted Forest Colouring Book

Adult colouring is having a moment, and for good reason; it’s relaxing and satisfying and a perfect way to spend idle winter hours. Johanna Basford’s books have stunning illustrations and are a perfect present for any age.

(£9.95, johnlewis.com)

For the Magpie…

Gemstone Flower Brooch

Lots of bling, but without a hefty price tag. Very Prada AW15.

(£12.99, zara.com)

For the Stargazer…

Constellation Tote Bag

Perfect for the crafty and the curious, this bag comes with simple instructions to connect the dots and create Ursa Major – once you have stitched it on to a bag, you will not forget it.

(£14, lollipopdesigns.co.uk)

For the Family…

UKick

A fun new game to play with a group. If you aren’t into the post-dinner deluge of TV specials then give this a try. It’s harder than it looks but you’ll soon be a pro. Hit it, kick it, headbutt it, but whatever you do, keep it in the air!

(£8, ukick.co.uk)

For the Chef…

BBQ Marinade Sprayer

It might look like a terrifying weapon, but this will give your Christmas turkey a bit of extra va-va-voom. Used for infusing burgers, meats and other tempting articles with deliciousness.

(£13, houseology.com)

For the Social Media Addict

Twitterature

Ideal for those with short attention spans, absorb over sixty literary classics in less than 140 characters each. Makes for an excellent toilet read.

(£7.99, theliterarygiftcompany.com)

Hanna is a writer/editor/illustrator based in Falmouth and across the UK. One day she hopes to be paid to eat delicious things and tell people about them. Until then you can find her writing freelance, drawing pictures of people pulling silly faces, or lying face-down on the beach like a starfish. You can follow her here: https://twitter.com/hannacrombie
My name is Laura Sherlock and I am the co-editor for Falmouth's chapter of Hercampus. I am currently in my third year of university studying English.