This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Name: Alex Morgan

Age: 27

Relationship Status: Taken

Course: English with Creative Writing

Hometown: Ammanford, South Wales

Favourite Book?

“The Iliad”

Favourite TV show?

“Dr. Who or the Simpson’s.”

Favourite Food?

“Pizza, obviously.”

What has been your favourite Falmouth achievement so far?

“It has to be the recent marathon that I took part in. I managed to complete all 26.2 miles in and around the Eden Project to raise money for Lupus UK. I raised £380 in total, and lost the ability to walk for several days.”

When not running marathons and attending Uni what do you do for fun?

“I like to ride my bicycle…I like to travel round Cornwall on my motorbike”.

You’re also an Ambassador for the uni? How do you find that?

“Its great, you get a lot of experience, and it’s probably the most fun job I have had. And my colleagues are also absolute babes!” (he is refferring to none other than the co-editors of the Falmouth Chapter of Her Campus, myself and Laura Sherlock)

If you had a superpower, what would it be?

“Flying, all of them would be fun obviously, but if I had to pick one flying would be pretty cool. “

Whats your favourite thing about Falmouth?

“I just like being here in the surroundings, its beautiful. It reminds me of home, but different. For example there’s a lot more people, and there is also a very relaxed atmosphere here which you don’t really get elsewhere.”

Any final words?

“Eagles may soar but elephants don’t get sucked into jet engines”

Thanks Alex, and we wish you all the luck with the final year in your degree. 

My name is Paris Anne Richardson and I am attending Falmouth University studying English with Creative Writing. I am an avid reader and subscriber to both Atlas and Vogue. My ideal day is hanging out with my girlfriends shopping and hopping from one coffee shop to another, and I am massive sucker for people watching. Hope you enjoy reading all the posts.