Campus Celebrity: Arda Tok

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

Name: Arda Tok                                

Year of Study: 3

Course: BA Photography

Role: Sassiest chick in the photography centre

Meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, Arda Tok.  If she’s not chatting away in the photography centre she’s planning to take over the world with her selfies. We thought it would be good to sit down with Arda and find out some of her most memorable moments from her time at Falmouth Uni.

Hi Miss Tok, first of all we are all wondering who is your idol ?

“My idol? Taytay of course. (For those who don’t know – Taytay = Taylor Swift) If Taytay can live in New York then I feel like I can accomplish anything too.

So what can we find you dancing around your bedroom to?

“I don’t mind by Usher. It’s my jam. And it took me ages to actually find out how to spell Usher’s name in order to buy the song! Whoops!”

I know it’s hard to answer, but why are you so fabulous?

“My dad’s a hairdresser and my mums a beautician…. What else was I meant to be if I wasn’t fabulous?”

Following that, what do you like to do in their free time?

“In my free time I play music really loudly in my room and sing the lyrics as if no one could hear me… I’m pretty sure my whole house can hear me but they haven’t complained yet so it’s cool. Isn’t this what everybody does?”

What is your favourite drink?

“Tequila. Duh.”

Highlight of your Uni life

“Having the opportunity to go to New York and meeting Fred Cray”

Best way to get on the good side of the lecturers?

“Get tipsy with them at exhibition openings”

Where can we find you on a Thursday night?

“You can either find me on the dance floor of Club I or at the bar in Club I, so in answer to your question, Club I! I will be buying everyone tequila even if they at first decline. (HC can reveal this is true) Or you’ll find a drunk Arda in ‘Baeside’ (Bayside) – the local kebab shop – demanding chicken nuggets.”

Massive thank you to our Campus Celebrity this week Arda Tok, and you can pop and see their exhibition in the photography centre soon or even sponsor them for Free range at http://www.kck.st/1D9jbul

Nineteen year old, gossip lover and fashion photographer. Indulged in the Cornish lifestyle yet bred in busy ole bris'ol hoping to travel near far wherever the jobs are.