7 Hilarious Shows You Need To (Binge) Watch Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

I’m definitely guilty of frequently binge watching TV shows (I’m talking’ a season a day here folks) on Netflix and Hulu; cliffhangers suck and so do single seasons so I’ve compiled a list of seven TV shows you can binge watch right now. 

1. The Office (U.S.)

The. Office. Is. The. Best. Show. Ever. Actor Steve Carell plays Michael Scott: Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin paper company in Scranton, P.A. Michael is incredibly dense and often makes bad or ill-informed descions that lead to terribly funny situations. Difficult and anti-social employee Dwight Schrute is a wild card and loves to raise hell in the office and the rest of the employees (Jim, Pam, Stanley, Angela, Creed, and others) have to deal with the madness that unfolds daily. 

The Office is shot in a mocumentary fashion which makes it all even more hilariously funny (all those staring-into-the-camera shots). 

The show ended in May 2013 and there are 9 seasons out. 

2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

This show takes place in a fictional precinct in Brooklyn called the Nine-Nine where Detective Jake Peralta (Andy Samberg) lets his goofy attitude towards like inconvience his coworkers. Big comedy actors like Terry Crews (Seargent Terry Jeffords) and Chelsea Peretti (Gina Linetti) make this show incredibly funny. 

There are currently 4 seasons out and the series is on-going. Go and watch it now! 

3. Parks And Recreations

Comedienne Amy Poelher plays Leslie Knope, the perky and over-acheiving Deputy Director of the Parks and Recreation Department of Pawnee, Indiana who loves capitalism, democracy, and waffles. Actors Chris Pratt (Andy Dwyer) , Aziz Ansari (Tom Haverford), and Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate) star in the show and will make you pee yourself with laughter. Check out the clips below to get a peek of what’s in store for you when you (binge) watch this amazing show (it’s best to watch it all in one go).

The show ended in February 2015 and there are 7 seasons in total.

4. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Everyone knows this show and how A+ it is. I don’t have to say anymore. Just go. This 90s classic is definitely the one of the best shows to come out in its decade. 

The show ended in May 1996 and there are 6 seasons!

5. Bob’s Burgers

Bob’s Burger’s is TV’s best cartoon for teens and adults. Unlike other cartoon shows rated TV-14, Bob’s Burgers is the most unproblematic and doesn’t rely on offensive and borderline racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic stereotypes for jokes. Although it has it’s problems and isn’t entirely politically correct, it’s still pretty funny. Bob, Louise, Gene, Tina, and Linda are all a part of the Belcher family. Bob owns a burger joint where kids Louise, Tina, and Gene think up ideas that get them into their crazy shenanigans. If you love puns, Bob’s Burgers is the punniest show out there with the burger of the day usually makes a pop culture reference. 

This show is so funny and so addicting (perfect for you binge-watchers out there).

There are currently 7 seasons out and the show is ongoing. Get to watching! 

6. Mr. Robot

Mr. Robot is about a young and anti-social recluse named Elliot Alderson who works for a cybersecurity company but is also a ‘vigilante hacker’. The show stars Rami Malek as Elliot Alderson and Christian Slater as Mr. Robot and it’s beautifully written. Mr. Robot is full of plot twists and the plot thickens, like, every episode. It’s definitely a must watch. Check out the trailers for season 1 and 2 down below!

There are currently 2 seasons out and the show is ongoing. 

7. How to Get Away With Murder

Viola Davis stars as Annalise Keating, a hotshot lawyer who teaches classes at Middleton University. Funnily enough, their first lesson is how to get away with murder and major events in the show play out in a very dramatic and thrilling way. This show will make you wince, shed a few tears, and have you all around upset at the same time (a good upset feeling though). Watch the trailer below for a sneak peak! 

There’s currently 3 seasons out on Netflix and the show is ongoing! 

Hi there! My name is Genesis and I'm the CC for Her Campus Falmouth! I also currently study English with Creative Writing at Falmouth Universty! I'm originally from New York City but I'm abroad for university. Some of the things I love include the colour pink, furry and fat animals, watching films, going for walks, taking pictures of animals, reading sci-fi, and writing!