ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

6 Inexpensive DIY Christmas Gifts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

December 2nd was make a gift day! Since Christmas is right around the corner, here are a few easy DIY gift ideas that you may find useful! 

1) Recipes in a jar!

Super easy! All you do is put or most of the ingredients for a recipe (like cake, hot choclolate, or cookies) into a jar. The most popular include recipes for cookies and brownies! 

2) Photo frames!

Photo frames are cheap enough to buy and super easy to bling out! Fill them out with pics of good memories and you’ll have the perfect inexpensive gift. 

3) Decorated & Filled Boxes

Filling decorative boxes with different items is always a good idea! You can fill it with candles, soaps or just little gifts you know they’ll like! A personal favourite I’ve recently come across is the Ice Cream Sundae in a box! The box comes with everything you need for a sundae, excluding the ice cream (which would melt under the tree, duh). 

4) Memory Jar

You could fill a jar of notes with different memories written on them; it’s personal, super thoughtful and will defintely put a smile on the gift reciever’s face! 

5) Alcohol

Champagne covered in Chocolates! Need I say anymore?

6) Mason Jars

Everyone loves mason jars. Everyone.

That’s just a few of the many DIY ideas out there! Remember it’s better to give then to receive! Happy DIY-ing! 

I'm a first year Creative Events Management student at Falmouth University in Cornwall. I'm a beauty queen from Wiltshire andI'm currently Face of The Globe England 2017!