5 MakeUp Brands Every Collegiette Must Try

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Falmouth chapter.

We students are constantly on a budget, but fear not, here are five makeup brands that are purse friendly and great quality!

1.Revlon

Revlon has been a firm favourite amongst makeup junkies for decades. Since the 30’s Revlon has been giving us flawless looking makeup and fragrances, and they are massive in the makeup industry. You can buy one of the world’s favourite foundations Colorstay from Revlon for only £12, and a four shadow palette for only £8. Practically all of Revlon’s products are amazing quality at amazing prices, and a must have for collegiettes!

2. Rimmel

Rimmel is a drugstore brand based in the UK and have a massive fan base. Rimmel are well known for their cheap but good quality products that anyone can afford! Their foundations, powders and nail polishes are very well known in the industry for being very good quality at a very good price, and are really easy to get hold of. All highstreet drugstores and even large food stores stock Rimmel, so it is a good option for collegiettes!

3. ELF

ELF, or EyesLipsFace, is a budget makeup brand from the US but are international online. ELF ships to any country and are very well known for being very cheap. Many products range from £1 to £5 but with very good quality. ELF is also well known for their big sales and often have 50% off sales which makes their products even more inexpensive!

4. Maybelline

Maybelline is another drugstore brand from New York. Maybelline has been going strong for years, and is another firm favourite with everyone. Their products range from cheap to moderately priced and you can get most of their products for under £10. Along with the drugstores, large food stores also stock Maybelline, making them accessible and affordable.

5. Sleek

Sleek makeup is a highstreet brand that caters for everyone. Their massive range in eyeshadows and lip products is enough to fuel your makeup addiction without breaking the bank. Their products range from around £5 up to over £10 and are amazing quality! Their packaging is professional looking and stylish, and are a great go to for cheap, amazing makeup!

I am a beauty and fashion mad Journalism student at Falmouth University, England, UK. I love writing about cosmetics and new trends in the beauty and fashion world, and am an avid collector of make up.