Zendaya Has The Perfect Reaction To Photoshopped Pictures Of Herself

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

One of the biggest reasons we love Zendaya is because she is never afraid to speak her mind. As we saw with how she handled Giuliana Rancic’s commentary on her dreadlocks, Zendaya is proud of who she is. Once again, the 19 year old speaks out about how she loves herself and her body. Zendaya is on the cover of this November’s issue of Modeliste, and some of the photos have been noticeably altered. Being Zendaya, the singer took to Instagram to call out the magazine: “Had a new shoot come out today and was shocked when I found my 19 year old hips and torso quite manipulated”. She goes on to say photoshopping images like these is the reason girls have self-confidence issues, but she is proud of the way she looks. Zendaya thought she looked beautiful in the untouched photos, so she took the liberty of posting the originals herself. In the post she thanks Modeliste magazine for taking down the retouched images, and replacing them with the naturally stunning pictures. If only we had more role models like her in Hollywood…Snaps for Zendaya. 

Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant