Your Ultimate Pregame Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Turn Down For What: DJ Snake and Lil Jon

I mean come on, it is a pregame.

Bang Bang: Jessie J., Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj

This song has quickly become a top hit. Combining three female music sensations has not only graced us with our new back-to-school jam, but makes us want to sing along with these powerhouses.

Rather Be (feat. Jess Glynne): Clean Bandit

At first listen you’d probably think having a song that begins with a violin on a pregame playlist is crazy. The great part about this song is that it does just that, while incorporating the EDM beats we know and love.

Wasted: Tiesto feat. Matthew Koma

Even though this song made it big in the summer, that won’t stop it from pumping up your pregame. It’s a jam that everyone will be singing along to by the time the second chorus hits.

All Night Longer: Sammy Adams

This song immediately reminds listeners of a crazy college party. Sammy Adams not only raps, but sings along with the chorus, providing us with our drinking anthem.

It Wasn’t Me: Shaggy

A classic throwback that almost everyone at your pregame will know. Shaggy provides us with a great song to groove to.

Talk Dirty: Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz

After hitting it big with his first album, Jason Derulo came back to the top of the charts with this hit. It even gained more popularity with Jimmy Fallon’s funny cover, featuring Kevin Spacey.

All Night: Icona Pop

From the start of this song all you want to do is jump and dance around. The beat will have everyone at your pregame doing just that.

Rattle: Bingo Players

An EDM classic that always gets a crowd pumped and dancing. Fairfield also had the pleasure of hosting them for our fall concert last year!

Hi! I'm Gabi, and I'm a Senior at Fairfield University. I'm an English major with a concentration in Journalism, as well as minors in Communication and Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies. My hobbies include singing, theatre and swimming, and my favorite animals are Lobsters!! You can always catch me reading, preferably by the ocean, or dancing like an idiot with my girlfriends. 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.