Your Guide to the Kardashian-Jenner Clan’s Pregnancies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

On Sunday, September 24th, the 10th season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians aired on E! network. Having one of the most popular reality TV shows, the Kardashian family celebrated their decade of on-air drama with a special edition of the show. But, what really caught the attention of fans of the show wasn’t the special episode, but the ~huge off-air surprise~ that happened just two days before the premier. The news that rocked the internet was that the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner clan is pregnant! Within hours of TMZ announcing Kylie Jenner’s pregnancy on its site, fans expressed their shock on social media.  

Kylie Jenner recently started dating rap artist Travis Scott around five months ago, after breaking up with longtime boyfriend and rap artist Tyga. The well-trusted celebrity news company TMZ stated in an article released on September 22nd, that she is in fact carrying a child and that both she and Travis have begun telling friends and family.

To add to the drama, when the news was released on the 22nd, Tyga uploaded a picture of an article about Kylie’s pregnancy with the caption “Hell nah thats my kid,” on his Snapchat story. Although the story was eventually deleted, many speculate that this may be true, as Kylie is rumored to be four months pregnant, and she only started publicly dating Travis Scott five months ago. It is possible that Kylie was pregnant with Tyga’s child at the time she began her relationship with Travis Scott. However, this is only a rumor.

Kylie and the rest of the Kardashians have been silent on the topic of her pregnancy. Recently, some articles have been released stating that Caitlyn Jenner told close friends that the rumor is true and she is upset by her youngest daughter’s pregnancy. Others state that Kim too, is upset by her 20-year-old sister’s pregnancy.

Kylie has continued to post pictures on her Instagram – notably with no baby bump in sight. But outside of social media, Kylie has been photographed wearing loose fitting clothes, to possibly hide a bump.

It’s important to remember that even though a ton of information was released about Kylie’s private life and unborn child, it is still her private life. We won’t have any solid information until she tells us herself.  So far, she has been posting photos and selfies without mentioning the elephant, ~or baby~, in the room.

If we know anything, we know that it is nearly ~impossible~ to keep up with the Kardashians considering how much goes on in their lives, and how many rumors are published. On Tuesday, September 26th, it was released that Khloe Kardashian is pregnant too! E! News announced in an article that sources close to the family have confirmed that Khloe is expecting her first child with Cleveland Cavaliers’ Tristan Thompson.

Kardashian and Thompson have been a couple for a little over a year, publicly gushing about each other on social media and displaying the strength of their relationship. Many people find Khloe being pregnant an easier idea to accept, as the star has frequently talked about her love for kids, and wanting to start a family throughout the 10 seasons of the show.

On September 28th, E! News announced that Kim is also expecting a child through surrogacy. This will be the reality star’s third child with husband Kanye West. This rumor has been circulating the internet for months, but Kim Kardashian has finally confirmed it.

The news of Kylie’s pregnancy being released two days prior to the first episode of the 10th season is almost too good to be true. But now, with two other pregnancies it seems too well planned by “Momager” Kris Jenner, the E! Network, or even Ryan Seacrest himself. For all this joyful information to be released around the airing of the new season sounds like a well thought out plan. Hopefully a confirmation from all the possible moms-to-be will come soon, and we can learn whether the Kardashian-Jenner enterprise is expanding.

~Seriously, we need confirmation – we just can’t keep up anymore!~

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com