You’ll Never Guess What Celebrity is Creating A Makeup Line

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

“I’m living in that 21st Century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it.” As if Kanye hasn’t had enough power in the world of the arts with his music and designing skills, he is now expanding his realm. Word has it that Kanye will be launching a DONDA cosmetics line after his mother, whom he was very close to. TMZ reports that he has filed legal documents, “declaring his intention to produce DONDA brand makeup, perfumes, lotions, and other cosmetics.” His sister-in-law, Kylie Jenner, may have to watch out and hope that too much competition doesn’t stir up!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.