You Cannot Miss This Amazing Letarte Beachwear Sale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner. If you’re going somewhere tropical, finding the perfect bathing suit is at the top of the to-do list. Be the coolest collegiette on the beach this spring break in a Letarte bikini.

Letarte is a high-end swimwear company headquartered right here in Fairfield. The iconic brand has been featured in top fashion and lifestyle magazines, including two covers of the annual Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. Even our girl Selena Gomez loves Letarte!

Skip the hassle of online shopping and join us this upcoming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (February 15, 16 & 17) from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Letarte Swimwear Spring Break Sale exclusively for Fairfield University students! Shop bathing suit separates, originally $108, for only $25 a piece, sarongs, originally $148, for $40, and leggings, originally $148, for $40. Don’t miss out on this AMAZING sale!

Find them at 160 Carter Henry Drive, right behind Colony and near the train station, online at www.letarteswimwear.com, and on Instagram.

Karolina is a senior at Fairfield University with a major in Communications and a minor in Professional Writing. A newly appointed style editor this year, she has a passion for all things beauty and fashion. Follow her on instagram @kaphrodite!
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant