Will Kim Kardashian Ever Keep Her Clothes On?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

While most individuals prefer to keep sexy, scandalous, and clothes-less pictures to themselves, Kim Kardashian likes to incentivize her followers and fans by sharing a little more than what’s necessary. The world saw a little too much Kimmy K booty back in the end of last year when she “broke the internet,” and we all saw a little more a few weeks ago when she hit 27 million Instagram followers.

Kim instagrammed this photo with the caption “27 mil!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I love you all!!!!!” with a little kissy face emojii to top it all off. The photo got almost 900k likes, and millions of views.

The thing is, people love to see photos like this one. Revealing celebrity pics are hard to come by from the celebrity themselves (as opposed to the tabloids), and now even more people will follow Kim Kardashian to see what her next million-follower-milestone will bring them.

So, will Kim ever keep her clothes on? Probably not. Why would she—it gets her the fame she desires.

Hey ladies! I'm Alyssa Vicari, a loyal Long Islander from Fairfield's class of 2018. I am a sophomore finance major and marketing minor who loves everything about the fall and everything about coffee. When I'm not studying or writing for HC, you can probably find me at the beach, the mall, watching Netflix, or doing any other thing that #basic college girls enjoy. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @alyssavicari !
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!