Why We’re Addicted to Chipotle

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Chipotle is an easy meal choice. It’s Mexican food that is gourmet in comparison to Taco Bell and still really affordable. Although they are undoubtedly most famous for their burritos, Chipotle’s menu also includes tacos, the burrito bowl (my personal favorite), and quesadillas. Their food satisfies all sorts of cravings and can even cure the worst of hangovers. You can also get your daily serving of vegetables and avoid the grease next door at Five Guys. If those reasons don’t have you drooling, here are a few more reasons why we all love chipotle.

It’s just so satisfying.

It’s possible to still look cute while eating it.

It’s classy fast food. (Even Mitt Romney approves)

If you’ve never been to Chipotle, it’s…

Luckily for us Stags, there is a Chipotle just two miles away from campus. Grab your friends and don’t forget to add the guacamole, it’s worth the extra two bucks.

Katrina is a junior at Fairfield University with double majors in English and Journalism, and a minor in German. 
Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.