Why the Granola Bar is the Perfect Breakfast & Lunch Oasis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The Granola Bar is finally opening in Fairfield and the excitement is spreading. Now Fairfield University students will be able to get to one of their favorite eateries within a few minutes. There are so many features that make The Granola Bar the perfect breakfast and lunch oasis!

1. The Aesthetic

As soon as you walk into The Granola Bar, you are immersed into a modern and trendy environment. The lighting, seating, and décor all add to its unique aesthetic.

2. Do it for the Insta

No matter what you order, whether it be a caramel latte or sweet potato buttermilk pancakes, you are guaranteed to get an Insta worthy photo to make all of your followers jealous.

3. The Menu

The Granola Bar menu truly has something for everyone! Customers can choose from a wide variety of foods including coffee & drinks, smoothies, baked goods, granola & parfaits, eggs, soups & starters, avocado toast, salads, sandwiches, and wraps. To satisfy everyone’s nutritional needs, paleo & vegan options are also available!

4. Bonding Experience

There is nothing better than grabbing your best friend and going out for a yummy meal. Good food + good company make restaurant experiences worthwhile. What’s better than gossiping with your BFF over some avo toast? You’ll have such a fabulous time at The Granola Bar that you and your bestie will have to start making it a part of your regular routine!

5. Go-to Healthy Restaurant  

If you are being health conscious, The Granola Bar is a great option for you. You will be able to satisfy those cravings while staying healthy at the same time. I recommend grabbing some overnight oats or a power matcha smoothie!

6. Easily Accessible

Not only is dining at The Granola Bar quick and easy, but there are six locations you can go to – Fairfield, Westport, Greenwich, Stamford, Rye, and Armonk. In addition, if you don’t want to drag yourself out of bed, you can have your favorite meal delivered right to your door through UberEats. Having a party? The Granola Bar can cater your event or you can even have their food truck come!

If you are looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast or lunch, be sure to stop into The Granola Bar. Stay tuned for coverage of The Granola Bar Fairfield Grand Opening!

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com