This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I am not sure about you, but a matching set can convince me to do just about anything. Whether it is working out, running errands, or simply getting a good night’s sleep, it will be accomplished in a matching set. 

For fitness especially, a great outfit equals a great workout. Places with the best matching sets include: SET active, Gymshark, Athelta, Alo Yoga, Free People, Lululemon, AYBL, and Amazon. My personal favorite would have to be Fabletics based on price, range, and performance. Just by being a member, you save so much money. Some of my favorite Fabletics deals are the 2 for $24 bottoms and the current 70% off sale. Another great component of Fabletics is how they guide you to purchase pieces based on the type of workouts you do. For example, when I am lifting, I wear the Trinity High Waisted Pocket Legging, but for yoga, I prefer the Oasis High Waisted Legging.

Next, for day to day life activities, like class or food with friends, there is no reason you cannot be comfy and cute. The best stores for casual matching sets are SKIMS, Nordstrom Rack, Abrecrombie, Aerie, ASOS, Aritzia, Adika, and H&M. When we want to take casual out of the equation, you can style sets for a night out from Express, Revolve, Showpo, Princess Polly, Missguided, Nasty Gal and Zara. 

Lastly, there is no better feeling than ending a successful day in a matching PJ set catching up on whatever content Netflix or Youtube decided to surprise us with. When investing into the sleep you deserve, brands I cannot help but recommend include: Target, Old Navy, Gap, Victoria’s Secret, Aerie, and Pajagram, which is fortunately Prime on Amazon.

Maeve Malenock

Fairfield '25

Hi everyone! I am a freshman at Fairfield University from Chicago, Illinois. Welcome to my page :)