Style > Beauty

Where to Find the Best All Natural Beauty Products

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Recently, there has been a lot of hype around all natural beauty products. Similar to other health trends such as a lemon water detox, all natural products have some amazing benefits for your overall beauty health! With this increasing awareness of and demand for clean products, going natural no longer means settling for crunchy, ingredient-filled drug store products. Here are some of the best products out there for the girl who wants part in this self-care movement.

1. 100% Pure

Pure strives to create the purest, most organic and all-natural line of cosmetics, beauty products and skincare out there.  The brand has a line of vegan cosmetics that are uniquely formulated with high-performing antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamins and clarifying essential oils.

2. Juice Beauty

With the motive to create a meaningful, healthy change in the beauty industry, Juice Beauty has created an organic and natural skincare line and vibrant plant-pigmented cosmetics. While utilizing sustainable energy, all of their products are vegan and cruelty-free.

3. Afterglow Cosmetics

Offering an array of colorful cosmetics that contain pure organic and natural ingredients, Afterglow Cosmetics was the very first certified gluten-free makeup line. The brand’s products contain unique blends of minerals and natural pigments, making them perfect for women with sensitive skin.

4. Kora Organics

Miranda Kerr started this health-oriented brand back in 2006, and it maintains a strong focus on nutrition, wellbeing and having healthy skin.  Kora Organics values making a transformative difference to not only people’s skin but their overall confidence.

Shae Cronin is a recent class of 2020 graduate from Fairfield University where she majored in Communication and double minored in Graphic Design and Public Relations. Throughout her four years at Fairfield, Shae served as a Contributing Writer as well as Trendsetter Tuesday Writer for HCFU. Along with her involvement in Her Campus, Shae has interned with The Impression, Kerri Rosenthal, and Michele Marie PR. She has a great sense of editing, writing, marketing and graphic design as well as strong interpersonal skills. She enjoys tacos, traveling, and everything fashion. Follow Shae on Instagram @shaecronin13 and check out her personal style blog: https://styledbyshae.com !
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com