Wellness > Sex + Relationships

What Your Favorite Bachelor Contestant Says About Your Dating Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

The 25th season of the reality hit TV series, The Bachelor aired earlier this year. This season features the charming 28-year-old Matt James. Only several weeks into the season, and we know viewers already have their favorite contestant(s) picked. Here is what your favorite contestant says about your dating life.  

Michelle Young 

Michelle joined the other women several weeks after the season had begun. Being new to the group, she was not well-liked or welcomed by some of the women, at first. This did not stand in Matt’s way of getting to know her and potentially even already falling for her. If Michelle is someone you are rooting for, then you are someone who is invested in having a close, serious relationship. You see a future with the person you want to be with and feel passionate about them. 

Abigail Heringer

Matt had his eye on Abigail since day one when he awarded her the first impression rose. If you perceive Abigail as one of your favorites, that shows you are authentic and ready to open your heart up to someone special early. However, you may also have a side to you that is doubtful. Abigail expressed to Matt on this last week’s episode that she was nervous she still may not stand out to Matt, even though she did receive his first impression rose. 

Rachel Kirkconnell

Rachael Kirkconnell was the first Bachelor contestant who Matt confessed he was falling in love with. This was a mutual feeling that was expressed by both Matt and Rachael on this last week’s episode. If Rachael is one of your favorite contestants, you may not have experienced, or felt, a romantic love for another person. There is nothing wrong with this, it just shows you are waiting to find that one person who makes you feel a special sort of way. 

Keep following along to see which Bachelor contestant steals Matt’s heart as they have done so with the fans.  Happy watching!  HCXO.

Catherine Howley

Fairfield '22

Catherine is a senior Communication major at Fairfield University. In addition to majoring in Communication, she is also minoring in Education, Marketing, & Public Relations. Catherine has always had a love and passion for writing about women's fashion, lifestyle, and beauty. Upon graduating from Fairfield University, she hopes to continue, and further, her love of writing through working in the PR industry.