Style

What We Love about the New Boutique in Fairfield, ONE 5

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

On Thursday October 1, Fairfield held a grand opening for its newest boutique, ONE 5. The boutique is located in the heart of town at the Brick Walk on 1215 Post Road. 

ONE 5 offers a variety of women’s clothing and accessories at affordable prices. Lucky for us, ONE 5 stays up to date on the latest fashion trends and offers different styles of clothing for women for every season!

Owner and founder of ONE 5, Casey Deck has 14 years of experience in the retail merchandising and fashion design industry, making her the perfect candidate to be running and operating a boutique. Upon starting her ONE 5 boutique, Deck had a clear idea in her head as to how she wanted to offer unique and trendy pieces to women at an affordable price. This is a great aspect about Deck’s boutique line ONE 5 – affordable prices. Opening ONE 5 in the town of Fairfield will be very beneficial to her as she is right near two college campuses (Fairfield U and Sacred Heart) filled with young women who are always searching for the season’s trendy clothes. 

Being a college student myself, one thing I always struggle with is finding the best boutiques to shop at that are affordable, as well as offer the most up to date on the trends of the season. This is not something easy to find as many boutiques in Fairfield, and the neighboring areas, can be a bit pricey for college students. 

One of the major things that ONE 5 has to offer is that each piece of clothing found in the store is created with talent and passion and carefully considered. Wearing any of ONE 5’s pieces will have you staying, and feeling, up to date with the latest trends of the season. 

When you get the chance to, be sure to stop in ONE 5 and see what they have to offer, you won’t regret it! 

Catherine Howley

Fairfield '22

Catherine is a senior Communication major at Fairfield University. In addition to majoring in Communication, she is also minoring in Education, Marketing, & Public Relations. Catherine has always had a love and passion for writing about women's fashion, lifestyle, and beauty. Upon graduating from Fairfield University, she hopes to continue, and further, her love of writing through working in the PR industry.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.