This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Ladies, we are entering a season of booties, sweaters, and everything fall! Except, this season, we have a brand new accessory to add to our wardrobe – masks. If you are on campus and are hopping between in-class and Zoom University, we have the perfect pieces to add to your hybrid lifestyle to create a fall ~hybrid closet~.  

1.Cute and Stylish Masks

Masks can definitely get uncomfortable & annoying at times, but it is essential to keep our campus safe! So, why not be safe and look cute? Start to think of masks as your best new accessory. We love the masks by Kitsch and Onzie, but many retailers are starting to produce masks. Go look at your favorite clothing store, and you might just find one that fits your specific style!

2.Versatile Shoes for Jeans & Sweats

Jumping from Zoom to the classroom can be hard, especially when you have back-to-back classes. That is why getting off on the right foot (get it?) is so important! If you’re looking for versatility, Supergas are trending and can go with just about any outfit. Also, you can never go wrong with adding a chunky black bootie to your closet – we are loving the Chelsea Docs & Jeffrey Campbell’s Chelsea Boot.  

3.Sweaters, Joggers, and More

Comfy is key in during this time, as many of our ladies are trading out the jeans for leggings, joggers, and sweats. The key to rocking these comfy outfits is looking stylish while doing it.  Missguided is the place to get your basic joggers or jogger sets. They also have amazing sales almost all of the time (and don’t forget to use the student discount!). If you’re looking to buy some simple sweaters to go with either jeans, leggings, or sweats, check out the newest season releases from PacSun LuLu’s.  

This fall season is about versatility & comfort, so don’t be afraid to style up some joggers or style down a pair of jeans. From Zoom to the classroom, everything is changing & that might require changes to your closet as well! HCXO.  

Olivia Mahoney

Fairfield '23

Olivia is from Massachusetts and a marketing and management major at Fairfield University. She is the Relationship & Dating Editor for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter and also participates as a Writer.
Katie Mazzotta

Fairfield '21

Katie Mazzotta, from Massachusetts, studies marketing and finance at Fairfield University. She is the campus correspondent for Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Her creativity and marketing skills provide a beneficial influence on the chapter's event planning and social media accounts. In her free time, she loves the beach and spending time with friends and family.