Style > Beauty

What The Beauty Lover Wants For Valentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Every beauty lover is looking for the newest high trend beauty products on the market. The makeup collection is ever growing, right?  Here are some Valentine’s Day themed products for the makeup junkie who seems to already have it all!

EYES: These Too Faced palettes are in the shape of chocolate bars and they smell like the candy too! All three palettes have great shade variety and pigmentation, so you can’t go wrong choosing one, or all of them. 

CHEEKS: These products will give you a flirty and subtle glow to make you appear more youthful and radiant. Too Faced knows what to do when it comes to its adorable Valentine’s Day packaging. The Love Flush Blush Palette is extremely sweet and gives a range of different shade options.

LIPS: Red lipstick is a girl’s best friend! “The Kiss” sugar lip scrub from Lush will polish your pout to ensure the perfect application for your new favorite lipstick. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks have a matte texture and stay on all night long aka kiss-proof!

BODY: Before going out on a fancy Valentine’s Day date, pampering yourself is a must! These girly, fruity, and floral items are the perfect way to prep for a night out with your S.O. Any beauty lover would prefer a heart-shaped box full of Prada Candy than one of assorted chocolates! 

Cierra Miller

Fairfield '19

My name is Cierra Miller and I am a senior at Fairfield University! I joined Her Campus Fairfield as a freshman and began to write articles. I then became the  Social Media Content Writer, Pinterest Manager, and worked alongside the Instagram Manager as a sophomore. My junior year I progressed to Director of Social Media, which is the position I currently have now. I am majoring in Studio Art with a double minor in Graphic Design and Marketing! I love HCFU!
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant