What Aaron Samuels from “Mean Girls” Is Up To Today

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

“On October 3, he asked me what day it was.” I think we all recognize this quote, made famous by Cady Heron, from the hit movie, “Mean Girls”, and relate to what she was feeling; even the simplest question asked by Aaron Samuels would have any girl drooling.

Who could blame Cady? The whole school practically had a crush on Aaron Samuels. Who could resist how ~sexy~ his hair looked pushed back?

But, as it was made very clear in the movie, Aaron Samuels was property of Regina George. End. Of. Story. Get ready to see how Aaron Samuels, AKA Johnathon Bennett has evolved. Is it even possible to get any more attractive than he was as he played the role of Aaron Samuels? YES.

As if he couldn’t get any sweeter, he is currently the host of the hit Food Network series, “Cake Wars.” Look at him having fun with Cookie Monster! #DaddyMaterial

Cue the “Awwww”

He is a hopeless romantic.

He encourages people to vote. How admirable is it that he loves his country?!

He has a sense of humor.

He keeps the Mean Girls legacy alive by making references on his Instagram. On Wednesdays he wears pink & swim practice will still be held in the projection room above the auditorium!

I am from Long Island, New York. I currently attend Fairfield University and I am pursuing a major in Finance and minors in Mathematics and Economics. 
Gabriella is currently a junior at Fairfield University, where she is majoring in Marketing and minoring in Communications. She is Co-Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Fairfield with her roomie/best friend Pamela Grant! Gab can most likely be found with a Venti Starbs in hand, while wearing obnoxiously large sunnies (no shame), reading the most recent issue of Glamour Mag.