We ~Can’t Get Enough~ of the new Selena Collab

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Selena Gomez is back ladies and we cannot get enough of her new music. Her new collab with Tainy, Benny Blanco and J Balvin is quite literally a bop, and are loving this #vibe from her.

This single is the second song that Selena has been a part of since she left rehab in November of last year.  She has gone into rehab to receive treatment for some of the ongoing emotional issues that she has been trying to deal with.

The first song she released was “Anxiety” with Julia Michaels, which was a more personal piece that talked about the impacts anxiety has on mental health. This really hit home with Gomez post-rehab. This new song is the complete opposite. It is a steamy song that does not have the same deep message of “Anxiety.”

We could definitely see this song becoming a main jam of summer 2019 Collegiettes! XoXo

Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com